Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Job

Over the past few months, Matt and I have been really diligent about buckling down our budget and trying to figure out plans for preschool, an activity or two for the girls, a family vehicle, and saving for that eventual and down the road house. As we were evaluating options for preschool, I found out that a friend was helping his company hire for a work from home position. Prayers answered. Job in lap. Extra income for preschool and activities acquired. It's amazing the blessings we receive sometimes. This position should prove to be a good fit for me once I get the hang of it. It is working for a company that pour concrete in the oil field so there is a lot of lingo and technical jargon that I do not understand! I will get there though, I'm a fast learner!

No comments: