Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Trouble

As if anyone needed confirmation that Keegan is our little goober and potential troublemaker. I asked her for a kiss earlier today. Usually both girls oblige and give me big kisses, enough to fill me up for a few minutes. I should have known by Keegan's saunter my way and mischievous look that she was up to something. She grabbed my face as I thought to myself "Oh! This is going to be a good kiss!"  She turned my cheek towards her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and licked from my chin to forehead! Wow. The look I gave her was satisfaction enough because she stood there, giggling for several minutes, then pitter pattered off to get into more "trouble". 

When I asked her about it later, she said she did it because "I knew you no like it!" Followed by more giggling. Oh mercy. Lord, help us in high school. 

No comments: