Sunday, January 18, 2015

Wow.

The other day I posted about my snuggle time with Johnny. I posted about how special it is and how confident I feel in the job I am doing in those moments before bed. I wrote about contentment and security, for both of us. I reflected on how the worries seem to fade away and are silenced by the bond I share with my sweet boy. 

Today I settled in with Johnny for some pre-bed snuggles, happy that he not only signed cold, but when I asked if he wanted snuggles, he folded his arms into his chest and went "mmmmm", making up his own sign for our special time. I rubbed his back, gave him kisses, and told him how much I loved him. In turn, he licked me. 

Yes. That's right. He licked me. Repeatedly. And laughed about it. 

I decided snuggles were over for the night. 

In a way, I still feel like I'm doing a lot right!

No comments: