Monday, January 5, 2015

TBT

I wasn't intending to write this tonight, but I couldn't help but share it. For some reason my phone is showing one unread text. It's making me crazy. I have scanned through my text messages multiple times and cannot find the cause. Desperate, I scrolled all the way to the bottom of my text messages. 

I have cleaned them out from time to time and deleted larger strings of messages or texts that I don't need, but this one will, hopefully, never be deleted. 


My family had already been notified, and while we would send out a larger message at a more appropriate time in the morning, I had to send this message to these people. Notice the time and the simplicity of the message. I think it's hilarious, how stoic it seems, juxtaposed with how excited I know I was. I was about to meet my Baby TRex for the first time, but I think, in my head, I thought a simpler text message wouldn't wake my friends up as much! 

What a great reminder of such a lovely time, right on the cusp of a new world and a new role!

No comments: