Friday, August 9, 2013

Wow.

Maybe I shouldn't put this out there...but I am. Today, one of my children, who will remain nameless, went to the restroom at Chick Fil A and walked out and into the dining room holding her panties in one hand and her dress hiked up to her head in the other hand. Needless to say, the high schoolers sitting nearby could not stop laughing at the spectacle. It was an embarrassing and funny moment, way better than being "the mom who's kid had an accident in the play area" which I have totally been before. And, I'm pretty proud that my older two kids can scamper off in a public place that they know pretty well to use the restroom independently. These are moments that I will never forget!

1 comment:

The Marin Family said...

Haha! I'm so sorry I missed that! Miss you guys & "our" Chick fil a!