Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Balance

I am working on the constant balancing act that we all have in life. Working on finding time in my schedule for my at home job, working on two or three mega blogs/writing posts, spending time with my kids, cleaning (I think I'm getting better although anyone would laugh if they saw my house right now), giving each kid the help they need to grow, spending QT with Mattie, and finding recharge time for myself. I do know that there is always time in my schedule for pizzadillas and a movie with my family, QT with the hubby, and when a friend shoots me a text asking for wine and dessert that I can be there, followed by four hours of chit chat. I haven't found the solution to global hunger, warming, or wars, but my heart is content. It's a good place to be, despite the mess, we are blessed!

No comments: