Monday, August 19, 2013

Attitude change

Today I needed attitude help. I was exhausted and cranky and taking it out on everyone around me. At one point I told myself that I didn't want to be like that. I took a minute, prayed for help, and resolved to change. I can't say that I was chipper for the rest of the day, but it did help a lot. Especially with the kids. As I reflected, I thought of something interesting. It really is a three part process. You have to recognize the need for change, ask for help in changing, and then resolve to make it so. You have to be an equal partner in changing your perception or your attitude about something. It takes humbling yourself and bolstering yourself to do so.

I am hoping a good night's sleep and prayers for lots of attitude changes help make tomorrow an even better day.

No comments: