Saturday, August 17, 2013

Great Video

I know what you are thinking...Ashton Kutcher giving a great motivational speech...really?!? I want you to give it a chance. Four and a half minutes of your time that you would be hard pressed to find a better video worth your time. I always thought the guy was a joke. Sometimes funny, rarely serious, hardly an A-list actor, but he has now propelled to my favorite celebrities list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU5pR6o6HTA

I love so much of what he says...

Opportunity looks a lot like hard work

I never had a job that I was better than

Each job was a stepping stone to my next job and I never quit one job without having the next one

The sexiest you can be is to be smart, the rest is crap, and is being sold to you to make you feel less than

Be smart, be thoughtful, and be generous

You can build your own thing, your own life that other people can live in

All of this and more in just four and a half simple minutes.

No comments: