Friday, March 29, 2013

Keep rolling

This week has been a lot to handle. We found out that one of my grandmothers is not doing well. She has been battling cancer for years and is winding down that fight. We also had a scare its my other grandmother who landed in the hospital and is now released, but it was a lot to handle all at once. My body has finally succumbed to the allergies and cold that has been traveling around our area and while I love having the backdoor and windows open for the girls to play outside, that is not helping with me feeling great. However, the purging is beginning, cleaning and organizing is under way and while it may not look like it now, I have started the process and sometimes that is all you need. So we keep rolling and keep trudging along. We are faking it until we make it! And I definitely felt successful ironing the pleats in the girl's Easter dresses...I learned a thing or two in catholic school!

No comments: