Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl

So the Super Bowl is tomorrow. Other than enjoying yummy snack food and having a way for the entire family to visit with other families, I could care less who wins. I always root for Houston teams, I was raised in Houston and will support our teams above all others. In addition to the Texans, Matt studied a lot about the Patriots and their business model in school and thinks they have a well run franchise. However neither of these teams made it to the Super Bowl. That being said, I am not a huge fan of Edgar Allen Por and the Ravens were named in honor of his famous poem, so I guess if forced I will cheer on the '49ers. Let me know when Johnny Manziel makes a pro team...then I might care!!! If you are looking for cheep beer deals tomorrow, check out saveonbrew.com !

No comments: