Sunday, June 30, 2013

Encounter

Oops. Forgot to post yesterday. Will post two today!

Today I had my first encounter with someone who talked to me about Johnny's Ds without me really knowing who they were or how they knew about it. I'm not sure how to feel about it. Maybe she heard about us from someone else, maybe she could tell, but she certainly felt comfortable enough to ask specifics. And it's not that I mind talking about it, I just would have liked a little more background to go with the questions. I am super happy for the chance to advocate, but I want a real chance to answer people's questions rather than feeling a bit blind sighted by a passer by. 

That being said, I should practice and be prepared with some good, simple answers. And you guys an help!

What are questions you guys have? What are some misconceptions you have come across that I can clarify? What would you like to know about kids like Johnny? Leave a comment, message me, etc and I will compile some answers for you guys!

No comments: