Saturday, October 5, 2013

Johnny Pics

We took pictures of Johnny in campus at Texas A&M today. It's no secret that we love being Angie's and we love being back on famous, especially in weather that is trying to turn nice, especially during some special time with our son. I had planned to take these pictures on a regular football field around our house, but the opportunity arose for on campus pics, so we took advantage of it. Johnny was cute, getting to everything and turning around on his bottom, making pictures difficult. So many people stopped to admire him or to say cute comments as they walked by and it always warms my heart to hear that about any of my kids, but especially Johnny. 

I thought I had pics ready to go, but I was wrong, so here is a newborn pic of Johnny to hold you over until I edit. 

No comments: