The doctor looked over everything and after examining me let me know I was now 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So while that is not a lot, it is progress from last week. She felt comfortable waiting until next week to discuss induction. She would really like to avoid inducing and does not feel that it is medically necessary at this point in time. We are so thankful we have a doctor who truly wants what is best for the baby and myself. So we were encouraged to walk a lot and see if we cannot move things along a little on our own. Any suggestions out there?
We go back to the doctor on Thursday if not before!