Thursday, August 19, 2010

Her stats...I know I am tardy

At her 9 month appointment (yes I know she is almost 10 months, but the post is what is late, not the appointment) Mac did really well. She is hitting all of her developmental milestones, except the nurse asked if she played patty cake and I had to answer no because I had never thought to play that with her (does that make me a bad mother?). Her height was in the 97th percentile at 29 3/4 inches, her weight was 85th percentile at 21 pounds and change, and her head was 75th percentile. So like the doctor said, she is a big girl, but not a fat girl by any means. Almost directly after her appointment she started crawling and is now following us wherever we go. She knows that walking would be more grownup of her so she likes to try to stand, but is too timid to take her hands off the ground. She does great pulling up and walking with our assistance though! The doctor was happy with her eating solids and told me to keep up the good work!

Here are some pictures:

MacKenzie and Henry went to see Toy Story 3 at the Drive in movie together
In this picture Henry is showing MacKenzie all of the characters!

I'm not sure what she ate that got on her face

My big, happy girl...she really is like this 95% of the time!

Such a sweetie pie!

We are getting ready for her first plane trip as we are taking a little trip to NYC. We are excited to show MacKenzie the big city and to indulge in our favorite city things!

No comments: