Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Working on organization

One of my big goals this summer is to get this house organized. Looking back, Matt and I have been going non-stop since we got married. Two days after we got back from our honeymoon in 2004 I started summer school and we both started working 30 to 40 hours a week. That led into full regular school schedules with pretty full work schedules, working overtime once we graduated, moving to Houston and working as much as possible, me doing grad school and holding down two part time jobs, then teaching and banking while moving into a house and basically life got away from us. Last summer was my first big summer off and I was unable to organize as you guys saw with all of the house rennovations that took place. So this summer I have been doing projects as much as possible. I have been getting all of MacKenzie's old clothes organized and put away into storage. For her current clothes I found that it is easier to sort through them if you fold them and lay them sideways instead of a big stack in the drawer...see below! Just an idea for getting your stuff organized too!



More pics to follow!

No comments: