Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not the most recent haircut...

I will be posting some pictures of the newest haircut in the next few days (I think), but here is my last big haircut...

I first donated to Locks of Love in high school. One weekend I decided I was tired of my long hair and wanted a big chop. I went in and was able to cut 10 inches off my hair that day. The second time I was at A & M and was again tired of the hair and ready for a change. I cut off 12 inches and sent it in that time...

When you cut your hair to donate there are a few requirements. They have it tied into different rubber bands, but previously I have only needed one big rubber band of hair. It is weird to see it all tied up together and chopped off...

Pictures and a report of the new hair cut...coming soon to this blog near you!



No comments: