Friday, January 15, 2010

Mastitis...Round Two

So I am going to the doctor again today to hopefully get a perscription of anti-biotics for what I am pretty sure is another round of mastitis. I started to feel pretty awful yesterday and all of the symptoms are there, so I was thankful when I called and they were able to work me in today after school. This second bout isn't as bad as of right now, but I want to get a head start on making it better. I think MacKenzie knew that Mommy didn't feel that great yesterday because when I got home from school she was content to lay with me and snuggle all night. I took her sleeping and snuggling as a sign that I needed to slow down. Needless to say, I have had to put a halt on "Shredding" in order to get better, which is too bad because I had just moved up to level two (which is really challenging).

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Take care of yourself and that sweet girl!

Margaret said...

You should be able to just call your OB and get antibiotics for that. You've probably already gone in by now and hopefully, you won't have a next time. Mastitis is the worst!

mmnevill said...

I'm sorry Ashley! Hopefully the meds will help kick it before it sets in!