Thursday, September 10, 2009

Holy Cow...Renovations have exploded...

So it was my full intention to have a wonderful post about how great I feel with just 8 weeks left until our due date. It was my full intention to have a wonderful post about the process of the home renovations. I cannot do either of these things however because the house has gotten out of control. So I thought I would just post a few pictures of the mess that the house is in and ask that if anyone sees me pulling my hair out to stop me.


I am not the neatest person in the world, but this is ridiculous!

2 comments:

mmnevill said...

It's not so bad - I knew you were just making up those excuses to not be able to host small group!!!

Seriously, though, I feel for you, dear. The nesting instinct is crazy powerful and it must be driving you NUTS to have to see that every day! When I was pregnant with Addison, I filled up our tubs with bleach water and threw every trash can in the house into the tubs to sanitize them. I was considering taking down curtain rods and the shower curtain rod down to soak those too. Who cleans curtain rods??!! Luckily after a couple of hours I had a brief window of clarity in my preggo brain and was able to control myself.

McKay said...

whoa. that is intense. Hope it normalizes soon!