Friday, April 9, 2010

It is so close...

Summer is so near...I can already taste it. I am so looking forward to the summer. We are still unsure of what I will be doing next year, but I will not be teaching. I put my letter of resignation in last week! I am hoping to hear on what opportunity in the next week or so and then Matt and I can look at our budget and see what needs to be done. Regardless, this summer should prove to be wonderful. I am looking forward to spending time with all of my mommy friends. I am looking forward to taking MacKenzie swimming, to the zoo, and sometimes (if we get up early enough) to the park. I am looking forward to being there for all of the milestones she will inevitably reach. I am looking forward to not pumping. I might me good at the task, but it is more than a little tiring and it takes up my conference period and lunch (which means I have to bring grading home). There are so many more reasons why I cannot wait for summer! While I think about how wonderful it will be, enjoy this picture of MacKenzie eating oatmeal!!!

1 comment:

Nalley Family said...

You will love this summer!! Hang in there, the year is almost over!!!