Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sisters again



I know I have said it before, but I am so glad we have sisters. They are really starting to love on and play with one another. Yes, sometimes that playing looks a lot like wrestling and sounds like a cat getting skinned, but I assure you that it is all part of the sisterly bond forming! Recently I got Keegan up from her nap before MacKenzie and while Keegan and I were snuggling we could hear MacKenzie playing on the monitor. Keegan perked up, looked around, and starting saying "Tenzie, Tenzie". I asked if she wanted to go get her sister and she practically leapt out of my lap and ran for the stairs shouting "Tenzie, Tenzie". At this point MacKenzie could hear us and started yelling, "Keegan, Keegan". It made my heart melt that they so wanted to be together that they were looking for one another and look forward to being together.

No comments: