Monday, December 20, 2010

11 weeks left

We are 29 weeks today, so officially well into our third trimester. In some ways this pregnancy has gone by fast, in others it seems slower. Either way I am enjoying it and wish that I could write down every little detail (and had done the same with MacKenzie). I am feeling good, getting larger (sometimes Matt helps me up) and getting a bit more tired. MacKenzie is so good at playing by herself that sometimes I can doze for a few minutes on the couch if I don't get to a nap when she is laying down. I thought I felt great last pregnancy, but I feel even better this time! The baby moves like crazy, with very strong kicks, and I am able to distinguish what is baby butt/back and what is baby arms and legs.

I went to the doctor last week. Blood pressure and both of our heart rates look good, there is no swelling, I passed my glucose test without any problems, and I am measuring just slightly ahead (which is expected with our size babies). Trike kicked the doctor when she measured my uterus, which I thought was amusing and the Doctor said the baby is already in an up/down position and probably will stay that way for the duration.

Here are a few pics...





3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the little hands in the first picture!!

Margaret said...

Wow, it is going by so fast!!

I love the fall (ahem, winter) leaf picture.

Ashley Howard said...

Mac wanted to be in the picture too!

I think it has gone by fast too, it is a great time of year to be pregnant!!! The fall pic was taken today...Dec 20...when it was warm enough for her to wear a short sleeved onesie and nothing else...it better be cold for Christmas!!!